14 April 2009

MySBlentry 6

Is this my sixth MySBlog?


I have no idea.


Did I even bother to look at my old blogs to see what number I'm on now?


Um...no.


Yes, friends and neighbors, it's time once again for my semi-irregular, never duplicated, often obfuscated, somewhat serrated blog about...oh, let's pick a topic from this hat here...cheese. Yes, cheese.


As many of you may know, I like cheese. Contrary to popular belief, however, I was not the originator of the website(s) devoted to cheese(s), nor did I partake in any of the early-to-mid 20th century "government cheese" goings-on. Sorry to disappoint.


In other news, 1 out of every 4 members of the population of Ohio makes up 25% of the population of Ohio (statistics allow for +/- 18.92% on a confidence level of 60%). In related news, I now live in Ohio, which is not WV, and for which I am much excited and certainly more on the satisfied side of the measuring line of what could possibly be taken to be happiness if one were not privy to the many interesting and unlikely things going on in my life right now.


This sentence is intentionally left blank.


By the way, in case you could not tell, I am just throwing in a stream of consciousness session of writing here to a) empty out a little bit of the "creative" backup I currently find myself no longer capable of suppressing; b) let you'se guys know I'm still breathing and sometimes take part in this social connective medium known as the Internet in general and MySpace in particular ("Internet" and "MeinPlatz" in German, respectively); and 3) give you something to read that may or may not, depending on your particular persuasion, waste some of your time.


This line is for you, RK: Greetings! (~.~)


In closing, I close with the following famous closing: Farewell.





(This MySBlentry was originally posted on 03 March 2008 at 9:23PM.)


COMMENTS FROM ORIGINAL POST:


2 Kudos


now that's toast!
Posted by
NPP Brian on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 8:21 AM

No comments: