13 May 2009

Tags

In producing this blog, I will attempt to tag each one pretty specifically. So, to assist you in what you may find here I present:

(cue echoing, booming voice)

The LeviSamJuno Key to Blog Tags

BLotD
This tag indicates a post in my "Biology Lesson of the Day" series.

Helium
This tag indicates that the article can be found on my Helium account. It also appears on articles that link to one of my Helium postings.
JPFPost
This tag indicates that the post was previously posted on another blog I used to have.

KotF
This tag indicates a post in my "King of the Forest" series.

MarkId
This tag indicates that the post is part of the series of "Marketing Ideas": random ideas and advice I offer (free of charge!) to the business world to improve the marketing of their ideas, products, and services.

MySBlentry
This tag indicates that the post was previously posted on my MySpace Blog. Underneath the text of each I have noted the orginal post date and occasionally a comment about that particular posting.
PoetryTime
This tag indicates that the post is a poem, specifically part of my "Poetry Time" series on this blog. Every poem I post (and there will not be many) will be in the "Poetry Time" series. The title of each will indicate the number of the poem in order of when they are posted. This is not necessarily the order they were written.

PTC
This tag indicates that the post is a "Poetry Time Comment". I like to explain the background or at least the context behind the origin of the poems. I don't know if this gives the poem more meaning to anyone or not. I'm not a poet, anyway.
RC
This tag indicates that the post is related to a Reading Challenge, which encompasses any such challenges in which I have participated and any reviews of books that I read as a part of those challenges.

SongTime
This tag indicates that the post is a song, specifically part of my "Song Time" series on this blog. Just like the "Poetry Time", every song I post here will be part of "Song Time" and will be given a chronological number. Songs may not last on here in case I ever get to get them recorded or something. We'll see.

STC
This tag indicates that the post is a "Song Time Comment". Just like the PTC, I want to give you a little history on the songs. I like writing songs a lot better than poetry, probably because I understand songs better, even though there are some parallels.

No comments: